SPECS @ CISIS 2016, 6-8 July 2016, Fukuoka, Japan
SPECS will participate in CISIS 2016 at Fukuoka Institute of Technology (FIT), in Fukuoka, Japan, on 6-8 July 2016.
SPECS partners CeRICT and IeAT will present a paper called “A Security SLA-driven Methodology to Set-up Security Capabilities on Top of Cloud Services” at the 10th International Conference on Complex, Intelligent and Software Intensive Systems that will be held at the Fukuoka Institute of Technology (FIT), in Fukuoka, Japan.
The aim of the conference is to deliver a platform of scientific interaction between three interwoven challenging areas of research and development of future ICT-enabled applications: Software Intensive Systems, Complex Systems, and Intelligent Systems.
CISIS-2016 is aiming at delivering a forum for in-depth scientific discussions amongst the three communities leading to significant contributions in areas such as:
- Monitoring and Control of Large Systems or Environments
- Managing the Heterogeneity of Knowledge by Means of Ontologies
- Use of Service Oriented Architectures for Complex Applications in Business and Industries
- Consideration of Software Intensive Systems as Complex Systems
- Knowledge Management of Complex IT-systems
- Pervasive, Ubiquitous, Ad Hoc and Mobile Systems
- Heterogeneous Networking
For more information on the event, please visit here.